Chopped Chicken Quinoa
Our chicken quinoa is perfect for those who are trying OA quinoa for the first time or want something easy, fast and healthy to cook.
Author: O. A. Quinoa
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 cup of OA Quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 2 Chopped Chicken Breasts
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Adobo or Complete seasoning
- Chopped Onions
- Chopped Green and Red Peppers
- Olive Oil (1/2 teaspoon)
- Soy Sauce
- ½ can of Corn (Optional)
- Tomato and lettuce (Optional)
- Sour Cream (Optional)
- Cheese (optional)
- Heat a 1 ½ sauce pan with olive oil in high. Fry the chopped onions along with the uncooked OA quinoa until it changes its color to a light brown.
- Add two cups of boiling water to sauce pan and bring to a simmer, for 15 – 20 min or until water is absorbed.
- Season chicken with pepper, salt, complete seasoning and soy sauce.
- In a separate frying pan, fry seasoned chicken, green and red peppers.
- Once chicken is almost cooked add cooked OA quinoa and stir well.
- Serve mixture in plates, add corn, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, cheese and enjoy!